Vortex stoped updating for 2 weeks.

balmuk

Hello Master,

I have to thank you guys did a excellent job first . Vortex is one of the best game addon software i had used. I enjoyed that more than Games .

Before last week , My vortex doesnt push updates to me any more . I have to check updates manuaully.

Sorry for the attached picture quality .

Edited by balmuk

0.18.9 has a dropdown menu alongside the "check for updates" button where you can choose "force full check".

Do this (at least an hour after any other update check) should detect all updates older versions did.

The optimised check should detect all the same mod updates as well but if an update has been missed (due to a bug or wrong information from the page) it will never be detected with the optimised check.

0.18.9 has a dropdown menu alongside the "check for updates" button where you can choose "force full check".

Do this (at least an hour after any other update check) should detect all updates older versions did.

The optimised check should detect all the same mod updates as well but if an update has been missed (due to a bug or wrong information from the page) it will never be detected with the optimised check.

Hi Tannin (i love Vortex) and i did try the "Full" directly after the Optimized.

So there have to be a time between running them?

Strange is i did a lot of detected updates with Vortex 0.18.6 just a week ago or so.

This morning when Nethers Follower Frame Work, moreHUD and some others had updated i press update search and it did not detect updates.

Tried to send bug report and ofc was urged to update to Vortex 0.18.9.

Did so, but still no mod updates detected.

Wierd is also it found update for Nethers Follower Framework after i change version bc the installed was with an b at the end (of some reason the author had an b at the and in last version).

But this is not the case with for example moreHUD, Engine Fixes and many others.

(i am in no hurry though since i wont update to new SKSE for a while, i am in the middle section of install my new mod list)

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: SOLVED. Waited an hour and did a new Full update scan. Worked like a charm! Maby put it in knowlege base somewhere?