Trinity: A Fictional Story

dezdimona

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dez, another lovely chapter, and the cliff hanger goes on..

Good chapter, nice use of suspense for sure..Keep it up love.. :smile:

thank you my love.

calliton Posted Today, 02:05 PM

could you put qoutation makrs on both sides of dialouge pleasE? im getting confused

because you asked so nicely, I will! :biggrin:

Your writing continues to be excellent.

I wish I could give you more kudos.

Just some words of verse!

From the heart!

With love

For love

Desiring love

Needing love

:yes: :thumbsup: :thanks: :bunny: :banana: :)

Your writing continues to be excellent.

I wish I could give you more kudos.

Just some words of verse!

From the heart!

With love

For love

Desiring love

Needing love

:yes: :thumbsup: :thanks: :bunny: :banana: :)

Thank you, those words mean more to me than you could possibly know!

• 1 month later...

After going home, showering and changing clothes; Thomas dropped trinity off at Sam and Jacks.

When Trinity walked in Samantha was on the phone and motioned for her to sit. Trinity sat in the plush chair at the table with Sam.

“Yes, she just walked in; yes I’ll tell her….ok, goodbye.” That was Maxwell; he’s sorry to hear about your mother and will send her something nice .Trinity just smiled. Sam could tell she was down and figured she had a good right to be so she got down to business.

She picked up some papers and mover her chair closer to Trinity. “How are you holding up sweetheart?” Sam asked her. Trinity took a deep breath and sighed. “OK, I guess. I just feel so helpless right now, so at a loss as to if I’m doing the right thing or not.” Her voice started to crack

“It’s ok sweetheart no ones forcing you to do anything you’re not comfortable with and I’d rather you take time to think this through than to make a hasty decision and regret it later on.” Sam spoke softly and ran her fingers through Trinity’s hair. Trinity smiled at her, took her hand and kissed Sam’s palm. “I know. I also know that this is the only way I can help my parents and that no matter how or what I feel I’m doing this.” Trinity‘s voice had regained its composure and she spoke with authority and an element of finality to her words.

Sam smiled at her. “That’s my girl, don’t ever let yourself be swayed by anyone from what you know in your heart is the right thing to do. OK, these are the contracts” Sam said and laid the papers out before her. “I’ll go over them with you, explain them all to you so that you know what this photo shoot and magazine layout is and what it could and I’m hoping it does, turns into something that will make you famous and rich and allow to fulfill your dream and be who you truly are.” Sam looked at Trinity and at the look on her face. “Is something wrong honey?” Sam asked of her.” No, nothings wrong, I still can’t believe that anyone would go through all this just to help me out is all.” Trinity words were soft and feeble. Sam smiled, leaned in and kissed her tenderly. Trinity’s mouth opened and Sam explored her mouth with her eager tongue. The embrace was deep and long and when the kiss was broken Sam spoke. “Sweetheart, you have a unique gift, a very unique gift that comes along in someone only once maybe in a lifetime. You’re pure and innocent and your heart and soul convey love, comfort, understanding and a sense of wonder that makes you attractive to both sexes. I want you to reap the wind so to speak and be you, be free and never have to look back on anything you did as wrong or a mistake. Jack and I love you like our own and we want you to be happy, that’s all we care about.” Sam’s words hung in the air. A tear appeared in Trinity’s eye and again she smiled. “I love you Samantha” Trinity’s words flowed like honey and Sam again leaned in and kissed her. “I know you do sweetheart, now lets get this over with and then we can relax, OK? Sam looked at her and her eyes and gaze spoke of more than just lounging for relaxation. Trinity smiled back and a stirring between her legs let her know she completely understood Sam’s invitation.

Sam explained every clause and sentence in every document answering all of Trinity’s questions. When she was sure that trinity understood all the legal aspects of the contracts she spoke again. “Usually I charge twenty percent of a client gross to be her manager, but in your case I’m only taking ten percent because I know why you’re doing this and it’s also my way of helping not only you but your family as well. Trinity started to speak and Sam cut her off. “No, that’s how its going to be and nothing you say will change my mind” she said firmly.

“So when will this all take place, Trinity asked Sam with a tinge of fear to her voice. “Next week at a studio not far from here. I’ll be with you and Thomas will drive us OK?” Sam said smiling again.” As long as you’re with me I know I can do it” Trinity responded.

“Good, then sign here, here and here and your now a model and I know you’ll be a damn good one too” Sam said proudly Trinity signed all the papers, looked at Sam and Sam again leaned in and kissed her, this time with passion. Trinity moaned softly as Sam’s hands worked they’re way into her blouse and fondled her breasts. The petting became hot and heavy as Sam removed trinity’s blouse and then worked her way down her stomach, licking and kissing her skin. Trinity’s hands were wrapped in Sam’s hair as she moaned and squirmed in the chair. Trinity felt her jeans slide down and off, followed by her panties and then felt herself engulfed in pleasure as Sam worked her magic.

The big arrived and Trinity was very excited. She had spent the night at Jack and Sam’s. She had showered and washed her hair and Sam was now applying the finishes touches to her make-up. Sam looked at her and smiled.” You are truly a natural beauty and small amounts of make-up only serve to highlight your already gorgeous looks.” Trinity smiled and gave Sam’s hand a quick squeeze. “We’ll have a light breakfast and then be off. Are you nervous?” Sam asked of Trinity. “A bit” she replied “but I’m hoping it will pass.”

Sam smiled at her. “You’ll do fine honey and I’ll be there for moral support too. Just relax and be yourself and you’ll do great, I just know it.” Trinity smiled at her again.

“Lets eat, I’m famished “Trinity said.” Yes, let’s do that, Jack has made your favorite omelet and we have fresh blackberries too” she said to Trinity.

Blackberries, yummm, those are my favorites” she said adding a huge grin. “Well just make sure you brush after eating, we don’t want to see a huge smile with purplish teeth now do we.” Both the women laughed and headed for the Kitchen.

After eating and jack was doing the dishes he called to Trinity. “Sweetheart before you go, come and give us a kiss for luck.” Trinity walked over to him.” Please forgive me if I don’t hug you, but somehow soapy hands all over that beautiful blouse would be a huge shame” he said and then winked at her.

Trinity smiled, reached up and caressed his face with both hands and then kissed him tenderly. “I love you” she said quietly to him.” I know princess and I love you too; now go knock em dead for me ok” he said with enthusiasm. “I’ll try” Trinity responded and walked over tom the full length mirror.

She stood and looked at herself. She wore a vivid blue sheer blouse and a short crème colored skirt. Both the pieces accented and highlighted her coffee colored skin, she turned from side to side and then did a three sixty, her head glancing over her shoulder as she turned.

“You’re stunning” Sam said to her as she walked up and gave her cheek a quick kiss.

“Ready?” Sam asked her, yes” Trinity replied.” Good, let’s get going, you’ve a long day ahead of you” Sam said. Trinity nodded and the as the two women walked through the door jack yelled after them. “Break some hearts my sweet and Sam call me later too.” Sam looked over her shoulder at jack and smiled.” I will my love, talk to you later” and closed the door.

As they exited the elevator Thomas was waiting for them standing by the opened Limousine door.

Good morning Thomas” Sam said to him with a smile. “And a good morning to you as well Ma’am he said back to Sam. As Trinity approached the car door Thomas reached into his pocket, removed a small velvet covered box and extended it to Trinity.

Trinity stopped, took the box from Thomas’s hand and slowly opened it.

Her jaw dropped as she gazed upon the beautiful Cameo and necklace inside the box.

“It belonged to my Great Grandmother and then my Grand Mother and my mom. Now it belongs to me since my mom’s death and I’d like you to have it.” He spoke the words tenderly and lovingly to her.

Trinity removed it from the Velvet box resting the cameo in the palm of her hand. See looked up at Thomas and before she could speak he said to her,” Please Miss Trinity, I’ll never have someone to pass this on too and your probably the most loving, caring and truly beautiful person both inside and out that I know and I’d be honored for you to wear it today and to keep it as a show of my love and deep respect for you.”

Trinity just smiled at him and stared into his eyes. She knew Thomas was a man of few words and showed hardly any emotion to anyone or anything.

“I’d be honored to wear it and I’d be a fool to turn down a gift given from someone whom I love and admire and consider a true friend and to whom in giving me this, how much I must in turn mean to him as well.” She said to him

Trinity turned her back to him, held out the cameo in her one hand and lifted her hair from her neck with the other.

With a touch as soft as fine fur Thomas clasped the cameo around her neck. Trinity turned to face him and getting on her tippy-toes kissed him gently on the cheek.

“Thank you Thomas, I’ll cherish it always.

A huge smile appeared on his face as he held out his hand to her and helped her into the car. As the door shut Sam spoke.” I’ve never seen him take any interest in any a man nor a woman but you my dear seem to have a strange affect on him and in a way I think that says a lot for both of you.” Trinity just smiled as the Limousine proceeded on its way

• 2 weeks later...

This is an excellent, gripping and well written story which is full of emotion.

Dezdimona, you should be very proud of yourself and your skills as a writer. +Kudos.

Thanks for the story,

James.

EDIT: Just noticed you like fantasy books. If I were you I would read The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini if you haven't already. Very good reads if I may say so myself.

BTW The Inheritance Cycle is:

-Eragon

-Eldest

-Brisingr

-4th book which isn't out yet.

This is an excellent, gripping and well written story which is full of emotion.

Dezdimona, you should be very proud of yourself and your skills as a writer. +Kudos.

Thanks for the story,

James.

EDIT: Just noticed you like fantasy books. If I were you I would read The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini if you haven't already. Very good reads if I may say so myself.

BTW The Inheritance Cycle is:

-Eragon

-Eldest

-Brisingr

-4th book which isn't out yet.

Thank you for the compliment and I'll add those books to my must read list too. Thanks again :biggrin:

Continues to be an excellent read!

Nicely erotic but also loving.

Could you please consider increasing font size a little for old dudes like me who have misplaced their reading glasses.

I will reread but am also waiting with deep interest for more to come.

Continues to be an excellent read!

Nicely erotic but also loving.

Could you please consider increasing font size a little for old dudes like me who have misplaced their reading glasses.

I will reread but am also waiting with deep interest for more to come.

I will as you asked graciously and I'd hate for you to miss more of the story. :biggrin: