Enemies don't attack me

LordAltrath

This issue just popped out of nowhere (I have a heavily modded game but never encountered issues) and now some enemies specifically undead ones don't attack me unless i start the fight, I checked and wilderness animals are hostile, goblins in mines are hostile, heck even a bat in an ayleid ruin is hostile while zombies and ghosts in the same ruin aren't, I went to these very same locations before and the undead enemies were hostile, Help

Edited by LordAltrath

There was something similar in the Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul mod comments recently (as in within the last month or so) that turned out to be caused by a mod (don't recall the particulars).

No I didn't do anything to my load order, it just seemed to have come out of nowhere, is there a way to check for the faction or just the mod that causes this without disabling them one by one? i've got just around 240 mods and really don't want to go through this again

You can probably check if you're inside the undead factions through FormIDFinder.

There's also a possibility you have a mod which makes the undead faction friendly towards the player's faction. To cjheck it out you should edit the undead faction by making it no longer hidden to the player to start. Play only leaving enabled the mod where you altered the undead faction to see if you're inside and then look for conflicts using ObMM.

Ok so i used formid finder, indeed a mod; fearsome magicka was adding me to factions: xx06EC16, xx06EC15, xx06EC14, xx06EC13, xx06EC12 and one of them was shared with a ghost i test (these factions are evil and hidden). Thing is i disabled fearsome magicka and the ghost still doesn't attack and with fearsome magicka disabled whenever i try to use formid finder again on myself the game crashes. This is really confusing