What are you watching?

Gamerbird

Right now, I'm watching Typhoon Morakot dump torrential rain outside for the eighth straight hour... and I'm watching the progressive rise of the drainage creek in the middle of post. Currently six feet higher than normal... this pic from the balcony of my barracks. (Clicky-link)

http://img0906a.image.vc/out.php/t133395_typhoon.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movies:

Bladerunner over and over again. Amazing movie, my favorite. Recently got the directors extended version, features a new ending, but it isnt as good as the original ending.

Als watching spirited away, love it.

TV:

Right now, as in this moment, im watching the Horne and Corden show on BBC iplayer, theyre funny guys!

Anything else? Yes, I'm currently watching Skins series 3...

I watch alot of aime, bt nothing at the moment.

I haven't really watched anything much lately, but I really would like to watch HellBoy 2. I watched Hellboy 1 only so that I can watch Hellboy 2. I only want to Watch HellBoy 2 because of the elven-looking sewer people and their martial arts. I'm quite partial to men with flowing clothes and long, straight hair.

I was lucky enough to find the below video, featuring one of my favorite songs. I chanced upon it while perusing Youtube, and it just happened to have some clips from Hellboy 2. That's when I truly fell in love with these elven people. Enjoy!

just finished rosaario + Vampire I think I'll move on to the next season (thanks elraine)

Vampires can go out into the sun as long as they don't sparkle