ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Project Nevada Cybernetic implants standalone mod

Swordsguy2010

Could someone please make a mod that adds interesting cybernetic implants akin to how Project Nevada does it, but without PN. it would be a standalone mod not affiliated with PN in any way to prevent the author from making a stink about it.

Now you may be thinking at this point "what's wrong with PN? why not just use that?" well for some STUPID reason when you have that mod activated in your game and try to use the All armour/weapon or ammo container console command you head just explodes and you reload your game.

when i found out that PN was the cause of this, it hurt, it really did, i like what that mod added but idk the author doesn't like cheating or something so he made it so you couldn't use those particular CC.

Edited by Swordsguy2010

What makes you think Project Nevada does that? I have never heard of that occurring

I uninstalled all of my mods and just had the game and its expansions installed, i tried the code and it worked and i didn't die horribly. I then activated PN and its add ons and when i tried the code my head exploded. PN was the only mod i had activated when i tried it. so it was that mod that was causing that little issue. thats been driving me nuts for a while and now i know its cause. sucks really. :sad:

Go ahead, Install PN and its (i think) 3 other optional add ons enter the All armor container code 00069EE6 and BOOM your (characters) head will explode!

and don't think TGM can save you, sure you'll survive the initial explosion but eventually your head will go POP at some point. so playing the game with TGM on at all times would ruin the experience far beyond just cheating in some mid game armor.

Edited by Swordsguy2010

I can spawn those containers just fine and I have Project Nevada installed

Are you using these commands?

Ammo

player.placeatme 69EE6

Weapons

player.placeatme 8F7B9

Armor

player.placeatme 69EE7

Yup the armor one to be specific EVERY time i try the code my head explodes, its ridiculous!

I haven't found anyone else having this issue. Honestly I say just find a different way to cheat if you want to use the mod

well people haven't used those particular CC's with PN activated it would seem, thats probably why nobodies reported it yet.

Well both me and intensemute have done so without blowing our heads off so I would safely say it is on your end.

I haven't found anyone else having this issue. Honestly I say just find a different way to cheat if you want to use the mod

well people haven't used those particular CC's with PN activated it would seem, thats probably why nobodies reported it yet.

Well both me and intensemute have done so without blowing our heads off so I would safely say it is on your end.

well what am i supposed to do? obviously thats not supposed to happen. PN is the ONLY mod i have activated and my head explodes. like, idk wtf else i can say about it.