An issue with collision meshes...

Greetings to All!

I have but a problem which I need someone to help me with (just an answer is fine). So I got my hands on this model from a dead mod (modders' gave permission to use and edit) and I have been attempting to clean it up for my own use. I have hit an issue with the collision meshes however.

Mind you, this model is big. The photo shall give you an idea. So in this instance the rock on which the giant telescope lies on has collision, but the rock where the other building is on (the human statue one) has no collision. That's is just one issue of the collision. That building with the statue doesn't have collision at all, as does the stone ramp leading up to the giant telescope. I am new to modeling, but I have searched online and gained little help and info back. Even drastic ones like putting a hull mesh over the whole damn model (which is beyond my skill) or stealing collision meshes which I feel might be more problematic.

Anyway, I hope someone provides an answer to this.

Regards

Edited by Yommumoi

You lay out the model, then I can help you

Greetings Zwolol

Apologies for not responding so soon. Honestly I though this post died so I left it. When you say 'lay out the model' what do you mean by that?

Regards

Edited by Yommumoi

No one can give you the correct answer for a single image without a model.

If I give a list of all possible problems, it will be a long list.

To determine the error, I need a model (nif-file).