Transfer Settlement, conflicting with Mod Organizer 2?

MrManovar6

First of all, no, MO doesn't have a script extender installed.
You must download F4SE yourself, copy the contents to Fallout 4 Main folder and optionally, you can install the Data folder (scripts) as a mod in Mod Organizer instead of throwing it directly to the main game foler (this is done in the chance that a mod needs to overwrite one of it's scripts, so you let MO handle it).

So, be sure that you follow the instructions on the mod page, and install the needed mods.

It is really difficult for a problem to be caused by MO2... I do not remember having problems caused by it, and i already use it for a long time.

First of all, no, MO doesn't have a script extender installed.

You must download F4SE yourself, copy the contents to Fallout 4 Main folder and optionally, you can install the Data folder (scripts) as a mod in Mod Organizer instead of throwing it directly to the main game foler (this is done in the chance that a mod needs to overwrite one of it's scripts, so you let MO handle it).

So, be sure that you follow the instructions on the mod page, and install the needed mods.

It is really difficult for a problem to be caused by MO2... I do not remember having problems caused by it, and i already use it for a long time.

I already have the latest version of Script Extender installed, but the game won't play through the F4SE loader I placed in the main game folder; it just loads for a second, and nothing happens, and yes I did try run as administrator. So I'm guessing I need to create the shortcut through MO2?

Hum, yes, yes, of course, when using mod organizer you must load everything within it, not outside. But it usually adds the f4se executable automatically in the drop list on the side of ►Run.
Click on the list and search for F4SE. If you can't find it, just go to the executables option (in the upper side, a turning right arrow), and add it. Search the exe for Binary and the main folder in Start in. This go in arguments: -forcesteamloader

If you are already running F4SE with MO2, then look at the install instructions at mod page and be sure you have everything it asks for, and also to carefully read the holotape

K', added the F4SE executable like you said, installed Auto-Backup, installed HUDFramework, added the provided lines to the custom.ini, mod is also downloaded through Mod Organiser . . . . . . . . . . .

NOPE, still won't work.

Well, I tried, but clearly it ain't happening. I give up . . . . .

Thanks for the help anyway.

Oh God, FINALLY, it works.

Turns out that when I was installing my Script Extender a while ago, I forgot to move in the Data folder which contained the Script folder . . . . . . . .

Such a mistake I do feel stupid and I feel bad, and I take back any criticism I gave before.

Anyway, again thanks for the help. Appresciate it greatly