Serious problem with Update 1.10.138.

EdinMG

So...I don't play FO4 in a couple of months, since march I think, and today I've decided to update my game from 1.10.130. to 1.10.138 and now my game is a complete mess. I never, NEVER, had any problems with game updates until now, the images below are just a few examples of the mess that is my game right now. The problem is definitely something with the update 1.10.138 cause everything is perfectly fine with version 1.10.130, no problems at all. I even tested the game without any mods installed, completely vanilla, in a new savegame, and the problem is still there. Anyone has any idea of what is happening ?

JUYTprM.jpgl4yak9p.jpgFt0DwUE.jpgTYCOyoE.jpgtrGXxp5.jpgBIuyJWE.jpgvhWFl1K.jpgwhkXIMV.jpg

Thanks a lot mate, I don't know why but it was LooksMenu v1.6.15, I installed v1.6.16 and the problem is gone.

That's why I don't update anymore. Turned off automatic updates on steam and only starting by using F4SE. One of their last updates shot down my game. I had to reinstall, fiddle with the inis and other settings to make it playable again. They're just installing CC-bloatware anyway, so I haven't got the least interest in what they provide.