[WIPz/BETA] TESVGecko

AndalayBay

I too, am having a crashing issue. Windows 7 ultimate 64bit re installed net framework. Program loads however as soon as i select a .esp it appears to start reading it than crash. Tried running as administrator, 32bit and 64bit, bunch of different emulation settings. No idea

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

loads masters/plugins fine but as soon as you try to do anything with it it crashes. E.g. clean mod, covert to master. About as much use as an ashtray on the back of a motorcycle. Wyre Bash at least works without crashing

• 3 months later...

I am wondering too if this is still being updated. I need some way to merge .esps together for a mod that I am involved in.

Also, the download page linked doesn't exist anymore. I searched google for a download but still couldn't find anything. Anyone have a link, or any info?

Project is on hold for the time being. It hasn't been cancelled - I am still hoping to revive it, but the development team has left the modding community. I'm the only developer left.

When the project is resurrected, it will be hosted on The Assimilation Lab - see my signature.