Must have Fallout 3 mods?

Ssbmmaster6

I have only ever played Fallout 3 on the xbox 360 a long time ago. I also never got very far into the game, only a few hours into it. I'm excited to play it on the PC now with my new gaming computer and i'm wondering what are some must have mods for the game?

What i really would like is mods that further enhance the survival aspect of the game and promote more wandering/exploring. The world already will be very new to me so having even more in it would be great.Anything that really increases the play value of this game i would love :)

Edited by Ssbmmaster6

Fallout Wanderers edition is probably one of the best, a complete overhaul of many aspects, like survival, combat, realism. etc. Also it has an easy to use menu to customise all of these settings to get something that really suits you. It seems a bit daunting at first but it is quite simple really. I also personally like Fellout, mainly for the dark nights, and realistic interior lighting (wanderers edition has nightvision mod). Street lights mod also goes well with this.

DC interior project is also good as it adds more places to explore in the dc ruins (shops, apartments) instead of ujst endless lines of boarded up buildings.

I hope this is useful to you, using these mods myself made the game infinitly more enjoyable.

Fallout Wanderer's Edition, Badass Wasteland Restoration project (a green mod that where the Oasis makes sense).

I love Scavenging, so I can't do without Busworld, DC Interiors, Scavenger World (loot cars, dig rubble chop trees), and building stuff so I use scrap metal crafting mod and practice makes perfect, because if you are a pathological repairer like I am, you will see your character improve their repair skill every time they use it, the mod that lets you but the Tenpenny suite from Lydia Montenegro.

And for me, the best hideout in the game is in Arefu Expanded, the best business mod for hunters (long pig or otherwise) is Butcher Pete, and if you want to feel that you are actually rebuilding the world, I have yet to see a mod top the A&AT Phone company mod.

Just my 2 cents, Fallout Wanderers Edition, Fellout, DC Interiors Project, New Mall, Muldoon Electronics, Shadows & Dust Vol. 1 & 2, Undiscovered Capitol, A World Of Pain, Ghoul Mansion, Death Canyon, Trenton Towers, Wasteland Militia, Amazonian Hospital, with Brisa Almodovar and Brooke - Type 3 companion. For a main base, I use RR Companion Vault.