Dovahkiin vs Nerevarine in epic death battle

Syco21

Nerevarine vs Dovahkiin  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nerevarine
    • Dovahkiin

I am going to lean towards Nerevarine, mostly because The Nerevarine, the main character in Morrowind, is referred to as "Dragon-born" in the Lost Prophecy, as is The Dovahkiin (which translates as Dragon Born). But The Nerevarine is also Nerevar and has immunity to disease, and protected by prophecy, so carries an edge into the battle.

I voted Nerevarine because, well quite frankly I liked Morrowind just that much more than Skyrim.

I also felt that the Nerevarine had more battle experience against tougher foes. Dragons? Pffft, them damn cliffracers man. :ohdear:

I didn't add the Hero of Kvatch because f*** that n'wah. Also it'd have been kind of an unfair fight, no? :tongue:

I voted Nerevarine because, well quite frankly I liked Morrowind just that much more than Skyrim.

I also felt that the Nerevarine had more battle experience against tougher foes. Dragons? Pffft, them damn cliffracers man. :ohdear:

I didn't add the Hero of Kvatch because f*** that n'wah. Also it'd have been kind of an unfair fight, no? :tongue:

Well you couldn't. They would be fighting a God! Mad-God to be exact. That would be insane.

Sorry, I have to say Dovahkiin. When your unique power (or powers in this case) is to slow time, summon a storm, freeze enemies solid, mark them for death, push them off cliffs or even disarm them with your voice, you definitely have an edge.

As for the Nerevarine, what does he have? Immunity to disease. Tell me, how is that helpful in battle? And would he be anywhere near Lorkhan's heart during the battle? Most unlikely.

But don't worry, just because Skyrim has the stronger character doesn't mean it's the strongest game. :biggrin:

Sorry, I have to say Dovahkiin. When your unique power (or powers in this case) is to slow time, summon a storm, freeze enemies solid, mark them for death, push them off cliffs or even disarm them with your voice, you definitely have an edge.

As for the Nerevarine, what does he have? Immunity to disease. Tell me, how is that helpful in battle? And would he be anywhere near Lorkhan's heart during the battle? Most unlikely.

But don't worry, just because Skyrim has the stronger character doesn't mean it's the strongest game. :biggrin:

The Oblivion PC is the strongest actually. Considering the Oblivion PC managed to teleport the Skyrim PC into another realm and trap him there.