My pc is dead.

Aegrus

67C or F? Is that just the overall temperature of the case? If so, that's not that bad really :)

Glad it's all sorted and nothing got damaged :D

67 degrees celcius, but that's the internal temperature of my video card under load. It's 55 degrees celcius just inside my case, under load.

I'm thinking I'm going to get another two fans, to be safe for longer periods of time gaming. It's probably fine as-is (I've heard of people safely gaming with far higher temperatures), but fans are cheap, and I'd rather not take chances.

67 c after over an hour under heavy load is acceptable. I start to worry when it goes over 70 for any extended time though. Be sure to remove any evil dust bunnies from your heat sinks, fans and air in & outlets - Rule of thumb - fans on the front, bottom & side Blow IN, fan s on the back and top blow OUT Be sure there is at least as much area for air to get out as your fans are blowing in. Trapped air will be hotter. You can never have too many case fans. :wink:

Ya 60c is really good, if its running on standard fans. i to get around that temp, a lot better if you where running a nvidia card. Also almost seems like a radeon card to me because its almost identical, but i get idles around 29c which is astonishing.

Good that your pc was saved or not harmed by the psu failure it could of been much worse like it catching on fire. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Or of course you mentioned it was in Fahrenheit which it could be much warmer then 60c. if you do the conversion. I don't know how lol. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/unsure.gif

Edited by Thor.

Good to hear you got it all sorted out Aegrus!

At SCROC I was repairing a computer for the welding teacher, and I booted it up and PSU started burning. I love err..hate the smell of ozone.