Skyrim "Reinstalled" Mods Issue

Atlasa3a

i just purged all my mods and fnis related mods didnt get reinstalled properly... i had to reinstall stuff like sexy move and pcea2 again after purging and then running the deployment, i saw a bunch of files get deployed but fnis hit errors with my config as many animations were missing and behavior files were missing... now i am thinking all my mods are not installed properly and now i have to reinstall each one... so much for a mod organizer... if i hit purge it should deploy everything again on next deploy and yet it didnt... you need to actually reinstall the mods all over again :down:

You will get better results by starting a new thread for your issue.

Whatever the cause of your purging difficulties, I doubt that it's Vortex. I've never had trouble purging and deploying mods in games using FNIS and literally thousands of animations. On deployment after purging, everything is where it should be and works as intended. In fact, earlier today I purged and re-deployed Enderal FS. It runs as well after purging as it did before.

While this information may not be helpful in solving your problem, it does indicate that your problem may lie elsewhere.

Edited by Augusta Calidia