What heap, stutter, memory patches are people using with OR?

Murielkai

I am testing out Oblivion Reloaded again and noticed that it seems to cause an error in my game where Streamline keeps giving a message that its "Streamsaving" nearly continuously even though I have that option disabled. In the past I stuck with OBGE v3 for Godrays and had Streamline, OSR, Purge Cell Buffers - Loading, and MoreHeap set up really well. I ran QTP3 Redimized and RAEVWD and hardly ever crashed, maybe once every 4-5 hours of play.

I also use Clean-Up, Fast Exit, and EngineBugFixes.

Right now I have Oblivion Reloaded running with OSR Optimized, MoreHeap, and ENBoost. I feel kinda naked without Streamline and my game did crash once or twice from equiping armor in my inventory... something I haven't had happen in years. I am just curious what the "standard" is these days for optimal memory and stutter management.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Personally I stopped using OR when I found that it's default settings (as a Graphics Mod), made too many unwanted, and unnecessary game-play changes, also, unfortunately, when the Mod Author locked, and removed YEARS of troubleshooting and helpful comments, tips and tricks for his mods on the Nexus, (He opened his own website to moderate comments personally) it meant that all of the helpful comments are now gone, and don't exist anymore, and do not exist on his personal website/forums either, so, as a result, all of that important info is lost for good.

I also found that when you uninstall OR, and use Darnified UI, that for some reason, OR removes one obscure XML menu file from DarnUI which makes the game immediately crash if you uninstall OR
It took me a while to figure out what XML file OR had removed, but I figured it out by reinstalling OR (because at first I didn't want to deal with the instant crash), but I figured it out by uninstalling OR yet AGAIN, and noticing which files it removed form a folder it really shouldn't have even been removing a file from.
I have no idea why that happens, but it does.