Strongest race?

eejitface10

Try brushing up on the english language, such as use of punctuation and general grammar use before complaining about mine, hampered as it was by using a phone keypad.

If you are not intelligent enough to understand what was written, do not comment.

no one can understand what you wrote -.-

and whats wrong about my grammar

I understood. It wasn't particularly grandiose language. Stay on topic though lol!

Physical toughness can mean a few things. I believe the OP wants to know who is the best brawler, pure brawn as opposed to tactics.

If you want to discuss military powers. Then you have to say that a united Cyrodiil and Skyrim are in ES history the strongest force to take the field. Individually you could say the Redguards are the greatest soldiers at the time Skyrim takes place, since they took on the entire Aldmeri Dominion by themselves after the Empire chose peace.

Try brushing up on the english language, such as use of punctuation and general grammar use before complaining about mine, hampered as it was by using a phone keypad.

If you are not intelligent enough to understand what was written, do not comment.

no one can understand what you wrote -.-

and whats wrong about my grammar

I understood. It wasn't particularly grandiose language. Stay on topic though lol!

Physical toughness can mean a few things. I believe the OP wants to know who is the best brawler, pure brawn as opposed to tactics.

If you want to discuss military powers. Then you have to say that a united Cyrodiil and Skyrim are in ES history the strongest force to take the field. Individually you could say the Redguards are the greatest soldiers at the time Skyrim takes place, since they took on the entire Aldmeri Dominion by themselves after the Empire chose peace.

yup we should probably stop the fight. i think nexus moderators dont tolerate argues.

orcs are the strongest arece, but the strongest military power are probably the Altmer. the make up in magic and equipment (glass and elven armor and weapons) what they miss in strenght

I think people obsess a bit too much over physical toughness. Brawn without brains backing it up is a losing scenario. Seems to me any mod that that aims to change physical toughness in the name of realism needs an algorithm that figures in intelligence as well. Call it savvy, cleverness, or whatever. The point is that physical attributes don't really mean much at the end of the day. No matter the race, every character is an individual and therefore unique. For example, I'm currently playing a high elf that was raised as an orc. He thinks of himself as an orc and plays like one (heavy armor, big honkin' two-handed smasher, no magic, the works). And wouldn't you know it, turns out he really does bring it to the game in melee combat. He even fares well against magic-users despite his racial weakness to magic because even though he thinks of himself as an orc he's also wise enough to know he needs protection from magic in the form of warding enchantments. It's incredibly satisfying to watch him charge through a storm of ice spikes and and swat a mage flat with one blow.

if orcs are the toughest elfs, aren't they still weaker than people.

I would rank them equal with Nords for brawn. Just like I rank Dunmer alongside Imperials and bretons alongside Altmer.

I'm taking this whole thread to be about brute strength and not endurance or fighting ability.