ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

High Quality Tamriel Continent Mod (?)

NeoExodus7

First off, let me say sup to all you Skyrim fanatics out there. the game (imo of course) is the best open world RPG in a great many years and you guys just keep improving it day in day out. kudos.

Anyway to the plot of this post. im looking to see if there are any on-going projects to recreate the continent of Tamiel... yes the whole continent: High Rock, Elsweyr, Valenwood, Hammerfell, Argonia, Cyrodiil, Summerset Isles, Morrowind. if that wasnt a challenge at all, as the first part of this post title hints at. High Quality. by high quality i dont just mean the region of High Rock is going to look pretty. but for the content to not feel out place in skyrim. an extension of the game if you will. to include: new quests, weapons, armor, enemies, arcitecture, geography regions, books (lol it adds to the realism), plotline, histrorical elements, that damn whiterun breton shop keeper's brother. you get the picture.

Well thanks for checking this out. if anyones out there trying to tackle this major endeavor, and is looking for help hit me up.

NeoExodus7

familiar in:

Blender

GIMP

Objective-C

Im not sure if you are aware of the scope of the work. Such project would be MONUMENTAL. I doubt it will ever be achived and even so it will take years of hard work. There is a small chance though. Oblivion had at least 2 mods that added 2 additional provinces. The mod about Elsywere was particularily impressive. The most fun part was that you could get there on foot or in make case via flight (my winged hybrid used to fly along the shore line of the provinces, that was beautifull).