Super Mutants with human skin

e1grey

Can somebody make a mod similar to Fleshy FEV Hounds by Spiffyskytrooper?

To me, green skin looks very unnatural and silly, making super mutants look like bald, gun wielding Hulks. I think they would look aesthetically more repulsive as hostiles if they had human-like skin. The fact that they would still be called greenskins in the game woudn't bother me much.

• 3 weeks later...

I never liked them as green as well...

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I made a mod a while back called SUPERMUTANT RE-TEXTURE, that gave them an unhealthy grey/pink skin to look more human-like rather than the green 'Hulk' skin they originally had..

I never liked them as green as well...

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I made a mod a while back called SUPERMUTANT RE-TEXTURE, that gave them an unhealthy grey/pink skin to look more human-like rather than the green 'Hulk' skin they originally had..

Well, they now all look like the Amazing Bulks, but a little darker. It's still better than green.

I could've probably change the color myself, but the problem is that they're green initially. I don't think there's a way to make it brighter without it looking unnatural. It requires a new texture, and I have no idea how to work with something like that.

Thanks again.