Hearthfire is out for PC!

Tarm

I am in accord with most of what JanusForbeare says, as usual. I don't think of HF exactly as a middle finger, but I am not sure Beth would be at all concerned about the problems HF causes the modding community.

Yeah, the phrase "middle finger" was rhetoric more than an actual description of their motives. I'm certainly not saying that anyone at Beth is actively trying to hurt the modding community, but I think that HF proves once again that they put so much emphasis on console gamers that our opinions have become an afterthought.

Edited by JanusForbeare

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm another one that won't be buying it, why on earth would I want to play house with the deadpan characters in this game and as for "adopting" the children, the first mod I asked for was to be able to kill the cloned brats. I suppose for people with consoles who can't learn modding I can see how this would appeal.

I only installed it and I have just got started on building my house but so far, I am really enjoying it and the potential for chilling out and farming on my days off from slaying all that moves. I am running about 220 mods and there are no problems, no crashes. Edited by protoplasmic1