Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I msg'd actus without realizing that he doesn't really work on this mod anymore or something.

Never got a response or anything.

Anyways, I'm a scripter, so if you guys want a feature that lets players toggle the of models of individual armor pieces from vanilla models to Credo models in game, through an MCM menu, let me know.

I am working on my own gameplay overhaul right now, so I'd appreciate if anybody could help me make some small clutter models though.

I don't have any experience making nif's right now, and while I could learn, I was hoping I could get someone else to do it in exchange for some scripting.

Edited by GrimyBunyip

I msg'd actus without realizing that he doesn't really work on this mod anymore or something.

Never got a response or anything.

Anyways, I'm a scripter, so if you guys want a feature that lets players toggle the of models of individual armor pieces from vanilla models to Credo models in game, through an MCM menu, let me know.

I am working on my own gameplay overhaul right now, so I'd appreciate if anybody could help me make some small clutter models though.

I don't have any experience making nif's right now, and while I could learn, I was hoping I could get someone else to do it in exchange for some scripting.

Sorry for the off topic but i am in need of some scripting help regarding a bastard sword mod and would be willing to help you with nifskope or some clutter models,

actually the problem is that Witcher and myself are ( I think ) the only person with actus who know how to extract witcher content and you can't know how it's difficcult to extract the content, convert the texture, open the mesh in blender ( if it don't crash ) convert the mesh, open it in 3ds max, make it playable in skyrim, etc ... So please don't spam this topic about progress, because we'll post pictures of stuff each time we'll finish them.

Thanks for every thing

The Medieval Knight

P.S.: WITCHER I NEED THESE HELEMT PLUMES !!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ulfric is ready. Yes, I know the bear helmet is disappointing, but I cant seem to make the large bear head look any good. Any tips actus? I will consider removing the gems.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/bamsemisbruker/Untitled-1_zps9178bea6.jpg