Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

I just started playing chivalry, the armours are very cool! Thats a greadt idea skoomaboy :smile:

[OFFTOPIC] Yes it's such a great game! If you happen to play it and are looking for a mate, you can add me on Steam: SirBunnyLikesCarotsAlot (any of you can). I am Rank 40 on the game so I can teach you a thing or two if you are wondering.

I'll convert some other Chivalry assets in the following weeks, I thought about the Veteran Helmets and especially the Mason Vanguard one which has horns and a "Skyrim" feel to it while keeping the Medieval touch. I am currently trying to get some assets from War of the Roses and Assassin's Creed (These two games are a pain in the ass when it comes to extracting content, so it might take some time.)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Skoomaboy, yes, we are very interested in more assets!

There has been a misunderstanding. I thought I was contacted by someone who spoke for lordofwar, but it seems it was just someone who suggested that I contacted him. Quite stupid of me. In the future, dont send me pm of things like that.

I just started playing chivalry, the armours are very cool! Thats a greadt idea skoomaboy :smile:

[OFFTOPIC] Yes it's such a great game! If you happen to play it and are looking for a mate, you can add me on Steam: SirBunnyLikesCarotsAlot (any of you can). I am Rank 40 on the game so I can teach you a thing or two if you are wondering.

I'll convert some other Chivalry assets in the following weeks, I thought about the Veteran Helmets and especially the Mason Vanguard one which has horns and a "Skyrim" feel to it while keeping the Medieval touch. I am currently trying to get some assets from War of the Roses and Assassin's Creed (These two games are a pain in the ass when it comes to extracting content, so it might take some time.)

Hate to be a spoilsport, but the majority of resourses in this project (as far as i know) are from the WItcher 2, whose assets are free to use by anyone,

Is that the case with the games you mentioned?

The more assets the better,sure. I just don't want to see this project closed down, or this thread closed because of copyright issues.

Again, hate to be the boogeyman...I just suggest a bit of caution.

Edited by trold

im sure someone is working on the hound armor and helmet, i saw it recently.

edit: Here

looks like it may be abandoned though, author may have resources available

I know about that abandoned project , but I mainly said it as an idea to make a helmet that links to the companions and would fit the inner circle

I'll convert some other Chivalry assets in the following weeks,

hope its not illegal to port these models.

dou know if the creators gave the permissions for that?

@ludd

some new shoes and no boots and nwe have a good yarl outfit^^