Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates guys? I havent done anything because I have already made loads of armors. I am just waiting for you to import them.

I didn't get some new ideas for armors, clothes etc -.-'

would like to start a littlelbit on the creationkit but I need working models for that.

But when the mod is finished, you guys need a complete new savegame or the game won't load all the models.

Any updates guys? I havent done anything because I have already made loads of armors. I am just waiting for you to import them.

would like to start a littlelbit on the creationkit but I need working models for that.

But when the mod is finished, you guys need a complete new savegame or the game won't load all the models.

"need working models", cant you make them? I sent you the blender files and the textures.

"need working models", cant you make them? I sent you the blender files and the textures.

Wait, do you just need the models rigged?

yes and a working plugin, if it continue like this, I'll throw my computer by the window ...

than send me your actually working models and I'll create a Demo version that will change your mind about the window :P

Edited by Witcher5688

Wait, do you just need the models rigged?

Yes!

You're using blender right? What formats does it export to?