ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats the point, where I say: Only Standalone Cloaks with their fur shoulder

for the texture, I'll ask actus if it's possible to send them^^

oh and with Hoth and Cabal's playable jorrvaskr shields, we have more good things for bandits as an example ;)

Edited by Witcher5688

Or After the cw was won by ulfric he will wear your Armor.

Would be better to give him my Armor on the cw Time and After the Siege of solitude he'll get his noble yarl clothes.

They'll be Used by ulfric at Helgen Too ;)

Perhaps a combination of both your versions could be made, Ludds, pants and gloves and instead of the cloak he could get ludds fur collar whilst keeping the chest armor plated and keeping the steel greaves incase an assassin might ever come for him.

Edit: Also Luddeman on your new project you showed, the blades shoulder pieces perhaps instead of those you could try the Dawnguard heavy armor shoulder pieces?

Edited by Gronorix

Well guys it seems like i'm going on some rigging spree.

Just rigged our friend Actus' Riften Guardsman Armor

I just used different gloves, which I think are more fitting.

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/08/20/130820120117758949.jpg

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/08/20/13082012025785718.jpg

This still needs some fixing, there are some stretched parts (the traditional armpit is an example), nothing biggie tho, i'll fix that. Hope you enjoy the view.

@ActusReus: I was hoping that you could send me your custom textures so I can avoid the clumsy process of recreating them, this would speed up everything as far as i'm concerned. (Not asking for anything heavy, just the important modified diffuse maps)

Yay "mobile Phone Post Bug"

@ActusReus: I was hoping that you could send me your custom textures so I can avoid the clumsy process of recreating them, this would speed up everything as far as i'm concerned. (Not asking for anything heavy, just the important modified diffuse maps)

Year, Most of your amazing Models and textures are missing or we have to use the components for a rebuild :-/

I'll try to use existing Models for a ulfric rebuild.

Unfortunately all my work is now in your hands, everything else was lost..

I am not "officially" back, but for the next 2 weeks I should have some free time. However on 3rd September Rome II comes out so I will probably decide to become a recluse and only leave my PC to use the toilet.. (maybe not even then)..

By this I mean if anyone PM's me a link to download any vanilla textures with the nif as well I would be willing to recreate some of my old textures (maybe models)..

I need the nif so I can get a better feel for how the textures will look via Max..

So if you supply me the raw resources I will work on them and PM you back the link..

I doubt that I will do any rigging as I have never really enjoyed that aspect of modding as its a royal pain in the ass IMO..

I was glad to read these news Actus.

I just sent you a PM with the Riften Guardsman files to start with.

You're right about rigging, it's a pain in the ass, but it transforms a few beautiful screenshots posted here into something concrete, i'm not the best at it but i'm quite used to the process right now after a few hours training, so i'll most likely help on that whenever is it needed.

You're right about rigging, it's a pain in the ass

haha, finally somebody who think the same about rigging :D

@Actus

thanks for helping so good you can atm :)

I'll send you my ulfric files asap with a pm too ;)

I was glad to read these news Actus.

I just sent you a PM with the Riften Guardsman files to start with.

You're right about rigging, it's a pain in the ass, but it transforms a few beautiful screenshots posted here into something concrete, i'm not the best at it but i'm quite used to the process right now after a few hours training, so i'll most likely help on that whenever is it needed.

Got it... but what did you want me to do with this one? I mean from the screenshots it looks like you have my old texture?

You're right about rigging, it's a pain in the ass

haha, finally somebody who think the same about rigging :D

@Actus

thanks for helping so good you can atm :smile:

I'll send you my ulfric files asap with a pm too :wink:

No problem, tbh I have lost absolutely all interest in Skyrim (didnt have all that much to begin with), but I still love doing textures..

@Actus: Will you do the guardsman textures? If so, we have decided to use the vanilla symbols (two swords, not a fish for riften etc.)

@Skoomaboy: Cant wait to see the rigged windhelm guard armor :smile:

I will try and do any that are sent to me, feel free to list instructions for details you would like to see in particular..