Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Oh i missed that post (No pictures showing).

Yes, I have forgotten to put in the texture for the torso. Ill send it to you when I get home. As of now, you can just use Geralts Kaedweni Leather armor textures found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9198//?

I didnt quite understand what you said about the thief armor. I decided to use vanilla boots and gloves for it and the hood is vanilla. So just rig the body. It is made up of a lot of different pieces. I really think its easier to just use my model and rescale that, dont you? If you dont, then Ill make a list of all the pieces.

BTW, the thief elite armor is identical to the standard thief armor. Just different textures. So it is less to rig :wink:

Roger that. You're right about the Thieves Guild armor, that's why I rigged it straight from your blender file even if it included rescaling, actually I had the Stormcloaks in mind when I mentioned the rebuild idea, in that particular case I think it would be practically easier, i'll wait for you to send the missing textures, i'd actually enjoy if you could list the parts used for your stormcloak armors and send it alongside.

I'm going to Dance the Rest of the Day, finally some working Models ^_^

@ skoomaboy

Send me the Files, if you have enough to get started with the ck :smile:

Can you Tell me your Modeling Programm?

So i can send you my actually Files :D

Glad I could help :)

I'm using 3DS Max.

I'll gather the assets and reference them properly during the week so you can guys can actually get an hand on the models, unfortunatly i'm working at night and being tired during the day prevents from going a hundred percent into this, therefore i'll have to delay any consequent progress to the next week.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3ds max?

You're my man :D

Just say it, and I'll send you my files :wink:

@ludd

very nice :thumbsup:

and a interesting mix of witcher and skyrim models :)

Edited by Witcher5688

@gronorix

you said, you would like to take screens right?

I'll make a list with names and what the person is actually doing on this mod.

If you want, I'll put your name with the "job" screenshot assistant on the list ;)

Reading what you guys said about lordofwar is terrible, didn't know he was in egypt. I had sent a message to him about a month ago asking if he could fix some rigging problems with the cuirass of the various heavy armors like tameria redania armors and he said he would be relasing something in a few weeks but then he never did anything. I thought maybe he was waiting for the next skyrim patch to come out before doing anything but that is not the case apparently.

I am now wondering if you guys could fix that rigging? The bug is the left leg on the rear of it has the very top of the armor plate moving in and out slowly like a vert in the leg was assigned to the breathing animation by mistake. Can someone here fix that and post it here? Also if it is possible, fix the front armor plates that are supposed to hang down in front of the legs because they are just floating in mid air instead. I noticed in lordofwar's screenshots on his mod page that he had fixed the problem with those plates.

@Skoomaboy: Here is the list of components for stormcloak4:

Kaedweni leather armor (geralt)

Iorveth Coat of Arms (the tiny shield)

Temerian guard sleaves, skirt and pants

Kaedwen guard bracers

Iorveth gloves (may be replaced), no rigging needed

Superb Kaedweni jackboots, no rigging needed.

Citizen_poor collar. Mesh found in Actus’ stormcloaks

You know the helm, no rigging needed.

I am not able to give you the texture just now, but the Kaedweni leather armor texture is 90% identical.

Ludd why Not the temeria Armor from Geralt he is using on Castle lavalette? Blue stripes Combat Armor i think.

There is the small shield Too and dind't Need an extra Model and texture :)

@ dragonslayer

He isn't terrible :D

If i'm right there are some Problems with rebels and the Regime.

BTW i Need the helmet of actus ulfric to Finish my small mesh rebuild.

Textures Not created Atm.

Edited by Witcher5688

@Skoomaboy: Here is the list of components for stormcloak4:

Kaedweni leather armor (geralt)

Iorveth Coat of Arms (the tiny shield)

Temerian guard sleaves, skirt and pants

Kaedwen guard bracers

Iorveth gloves (may be replaced), no rigging needed

Superb Kaedweni jackboots, no rigging needed.

Citizen_poor collar. Mesh found in Actus’ stormcloaks

You know the helm, no rigging needed.

I am not able to give you the texture just now, but the Kaedweni leather armor texture is 90% identical.

Thanks! It should be rigged tomorrow :)