Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the great pictures guys, and the support...

Going to be an update today.. FIX for the calves vanishing when you wear other smaller boots on the Dark Coat of Plates..

And a variation on both armours with new helms, and maybe one or two surprises..

Great work so far, I've always dreamed of more medieval nordic armor.

Though there's one thing I fear, that's replacing all the armors by medieval ones could make the game loose parts of its identity and even its charm, i'm mainly referring to the fact you've removed any kind of Ancient greek and Roman feel from the Imperial Armor, don't get me wrong, the vanilla armors looked ridiculous because they didn't look suited for Skyrim cold weather at all. But, but, it could have been possible keeping the Greek/Spartan-like full helmet, making it a bit more open-faced, remove the skirts, keep the roman-like cuirass, and mix it with medieval-like armor parts (boots/bracers/chainmail sleeves) and adding some kind of fur, hmm? Just evoking some kind of possibility :D

And btw, you mentioned that your mod was mainly focused on replacing most of the game's armors (which is already an huge gap to fill) and you clearly said that it won't touch architecture, I had some ideas of a possibility of cooperating as building architecture for Skyrim is part of my hobbies, never published them but this might be a good possibility of synergy between your mod and a possible mod i'd publish. Here's one example of architecture I built for the game: a late medieval / renaissance type of tower to the Solitude flavor ;).

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/11/11/121111104815640973.jpg