Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have the texture so I textured them by myself with 3dsmax but I asked witcher5688 to find the texture on his unpacked w2 folder and he sent me them so I'm now able to make a better texture, between, I wanted to keep the heraldry of ActusReux, because after all, it's his mod anyway but I don't know why I put an imperial dragon instead of the solidude's lion, sorry, I'll make a better version

Well, I do realize it is Actus' work, however, since we didn't get any of the textures he made, I really don't see why we should feel bound to do what he did. I like to keep the mod lore friendly by using the symbols (or at least the same motives!) and colors.

I think most people would want lore-friendly faction symbols. Plus, its less work for you guys redesigning all the heraldry of Skyrim! haha keep up the good work team!

I hope I'm not over-stepping the mark here, but from experience and seeing other teams work might I suggest that you pick a faction/settlement to work on speerately then one of you does the quality control and finishing touches? It seems from your conversations that you might be in danger of treading on each other's toes? If this isn't the case and everyone's happy then my bad, just wanted to make sure you guys were looking after yourselves haha

Thanks for all the hard work!