Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely an improvement, the streamlining of the holes really helped. The added depth is an improvement as well, but I feel like it could be a bit more intense. Unfortunately though, due to the neutral color in 3DSmax(?) it's hard to tell what it will look like in game once speculars and lighting are applied.

On a side note, does Skyrim support bump mapping or normal mapping?

The new visor is awesome. I was also concerned about the eye slits but I think that's pretty standard for this type of armor:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/86/Florentian_Armet_by_Emmanuel_Viollet-le-Duc_.jpg/200px-Florentian_Armet_by_Emmanuel_Viollet-le-Duc_.jpg

This evening, I saw my sister wearing the Saskia Armour in skyrim and my father wearing this helmet in M&B warband, suddenly I was like " Oh my gosh" then I kicked my brother from my pc, launched 3DSmax and this is a quick picture of what I am working on, please, tell me that there are nothing to change, for me it just look amazinghttp://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag140/TheMedievalsKnights/ScreenImperialKnightlyHera_zps27807ffc.jpg

:( I wish my dad played video games beside FIFA... the model looks pretty awesome though.

That model is amazing! I absolutely love it! However... I would think about having the chest piece be a solid breastplate just because the helm's collar looks a bit weird resting on chainmail. It may just be because it doesn't have textures that i feel that way so don't worry about my criticism just yet as it may not accurately pertain to the piece when its finished. I am really impressed with your work MedievalsKnights!