Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Wow, I did not think that would come out so well as a straight port and overlay. I also know for a fact that the helmet in this picture is not a vanilla product, so everything should be pretty much good. This helmet would be great for the Stormcloaks, especially given it's germanic origins.

I feel I should point out, the Stormcloaks do not seem to be based off Germans, unless you're talking about the Antiquity Era, secondly, the helmet doesn't really look be be based off of German Armor anyways, it looks to be Milanese if anything.

Wow, those look great. Can we use them in credo?

We should make a more organized system to post our work. Maybe a new topic, but I fear it will just end up the same as this. Any ideas?

I think a new topic would be warranted, seeing as ActusReus is no longer working on this mod, and that way, those who are still working on the mod could edit the first posts, and put new work up there.

Edited by McBeanie

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree luddeman, for me Solitude, Riften and Windhelm are the only city which can paid descent armour :) Your armour looks really good, but to fancy for a poor Whiterun guard :)

This Is the Medium Version, it will spawn, when the Player has lvl 21. on lvl31 the Heavy Version will Appear on Guards. :)

Edited by Witcher5688

Hm, this leveled list thing seems to be a good idea. However, it doesnt really make sense that the guards starts wearing heavier armors because the player gets stronger. I would like it to be like 50% chance that guards wear light armor, 30 % chance that the wear medium and 20% chance that they wear heavy armor. At all times, not just when the player is a high level. Is this possible?

And, who shall make the new topic?

Hm, this leveled list thing seems to be a good idea.

this isn't an idea.... this is a MUST HAVE :D

Hope a few imperial or stormcloak armors get finished soon, so I can start working on the creationkit, create new armors and armor addons, outfits and leveled lists... sould be a work with 1-2 weeks minimun if I don't know the number of working models

I would like it to be like 50% chance that guards wear light armor, 30 % chance that the wear medium and 20% chance that they wear heavy armor. At all times, not just when the player is a high level. Is this possible?

don't know, I think only when there are more than 1 outfit for guards, like whiterun(Comlete, no Shield, No Helmet and NoShield and Helmet).

if the other guards have just one outfit file, I think I isn't possible

Edited by Witcher5688

Ok. You know what is possible and what is not. But I must admit that if it ends up being like this: the player hit lvl 30 and suddenly all the guards starts to wear heavy armor, I think we should just let all the guards wear light armor. I will only be positive to this solution of we get a mix of the armors.

And again, who makes the new post? And we will keep calling it credo?

If I find a way to get mixed armors, I'll try to do it.

for the post: I think you have the most knowledge for that, I havn't it, and for the name eventually Credo-Redone? :biggrin:

And atm, i can only create new armors with max.

When I want to export, max crashed, closed automatically and I can't do nothing :(

Edited by Witcher5688

I finnamy found a polished breastplate ( took from the full invadsion 2 mod for warband ) and I can beggin the Imperial heavy Armours:

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag140/TheMedievalsKnights/ImperialheavyArmour01_zps712739bb.png