Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again :smile:

if you can cut them to gloves, boots, torso and helmet... than you're my man :biggrin:

I'll certainly try. I'll go from the bottom of the list up.

Did you want them in a mod or just as nif files??[/quote

Nif Files please :)

You almost quoted my post right :D

They will come as nif files.

I'll be a happy sausage dog xD

thanks again :smile:

if you can cut them to gloves, boots, torso and helmet... than you're my man :biggrin:

I'll certainly try. I'll go from the bottom of the list up.

Did you want them in a mod or just as nif files??[/quote

Nif Files please :)

You almost quoted my post right :D

They will come as nif files.

I'll be a happy sausage dog xD

These will take quite a long time to do because I have to modify the mesh and keep it looking good, which is fairly hard to do.

I agree with luddemann, it's not in-keeping with the medieval theme.. a bandit would most likely only have leather equipment supplemented with any bits of gear he'd managed to take from the corpse of his victims which, as a sweeping generalisation, would most likely be bits of mail at best. I envisage that a bandits equipment should be dirty, tarnished and ill-fitting.

@ludd

My ck version is Waiting for Models :P

With the Armor: the Metal Part is from the draugr Npc Model, got it from immersive creatures with permissions.

Eventually adding a fur cloak and remove the rusty shoulder?

Holy sh**! There is a moscito in by Bed. >.<

Edited by Witcher5688

Sorry witcher I just don't think that armour is in-keeping with the credo theme.. as far a I understand it Credo is implementing a change in the military culture of skyrim, therefore whilst the ancient nordic style is welcome and can retain some influence in the armour of the game, why would a bandit wear a set? He'd probably make more money selling it to a collector? Check out the Game of Thrones series for some inspiration on simple leather/chain mixes that would be perfect for bandits