The next DLC for Skyrim

Dianadoesitbest

Or, if not glory, at least to the status of a recognized intelligent being :/ (Did you know they're classified as 'creatures', not 'npcs', in the Creation Kit? Ooh, that makes me mad...)

So yes. Falmer. Restore the Falmer, not destroy them.

They may be intelligent but they have the souls of lesser creatures. So in all technicallity they are creatures, they just devolved from a once proud race.

I know a lot of people would like to see a DLC with the Forsworn, particularly being able to join them. I wouldn't like them join under any circumstances myself. They consort with Hagravens and I hate Hagravens. Repulsive, coniving monsters.

I would like to see something done with the College of Winterhold. It has probably the shortest guild questline and I think the current questline is a real letdown. The Eye of Magnus is supposed to be a freaking superweapon. It should have wide reaching and actually dangerous effects, not just spawning some annoying little orbs down the street. The college itself is also far too small in physical size and population to really be as prominent as it is made out to be.

"oh no, the crystal of gothy darkness has been eaten by a walrus of evil; the infinite number of guards are secretly zombies but we've lost control of the magic that's making them work, now they want revenge, ahhhh; the dragonborn must turn into a spear wielding werebear -not like the movie..- and kill the zombie king, after finding a magic item which probably won't help much.. woot woot." Edited by jack013

Or, if not glory, at least to the status of a recognized intelligent being :/ (Did you know they're classified as 'creatures', not 'npcs', in the Creation Kit? Ooh, that makes me mad...)

So yes. Falmer. Restore the Falmer, not destroy them.

They may be intelligent but they have the souls of lesser creatures. So in all technicallity they are creatures, they just devolved from a once proud race.

I have made a mod which fixes that :D

I would like to see something done with the College of Winterhold. It has probably the shortest guild questline and I think the current questline is a real letdown. The Eye of Magnus is supposed to be a freaking superweapon. It should have wide reaching and actually dangerous effects, not just spawning some annoying little orbs down the street. The college itself is also far too small in physical size and population to really be as prominent as it is made out to be.

I actually agree with that. I was looking forward to it so much at it was such a contrived letdown. :<

"Hey all, I've been a member of this guild for, let's see, almost a whole month now! Let's say I step up and take the place of the Archmage who just happened to die off-screen for no very believable reason, hm?"

What I would like:

-Flyable dragon mounts, after defeating them you have an option to either absorb their soul or tame em. Something like the chocobos in FFVII. Imagine a gold freakin dragon.

-Flying period. I mean I'm the dragon born right?

-Air combat. Like DBZ in the sky rim universe... without the powering up and screaming.

-As LordSarcasm said... more stuff for the winter hold quest. Started out alright... was very rushed and didn't have much legitness.

-More things to do after defeating Alduin. For me, aside for finding all of the dragon shouts... there was next to nothing left to do. After downloading sanctum of the fallen (Super hard dungeon btw) I felt like maybe we should get more dungeons like this. Another reason I would want tis is because I like the raid format of certain mmorpgs... and games that give you more things to do and a reason to train more like SO3:TTEOT

I think they need to expand the whole elven war thing. Because they talk about it when you complete the civil war quest, how the thalmore are going to try and take skyrim. I'd like to see a civil war quest size DLC with fight against the thalmore.

Forgot to say what I would like to see as a DLC. Flying, levitation, dragon mounts or just plain climbing would be a godsend for this game. Impassible mountains after impassible mountains holds Skyrim back from being the free roaming wonderland that it could have been. Sadly, I doubt it will ever happen since the main reason they weren't implemented in the first place as because the large cities are kept in its own space, making climbing/flying into the city impossible without an official open cities mod/update. Since open cities are only really practical for decent PCs and not (current gen) consoles, such a think is but a pipe dream.

A big fight with the thalmor would be a DLC that would come late in the release schedule I would think. It would probably be one of the last DLC released for the game because it would be a big thing to do in the game. Probably there would be a new high kind elected by then to lead skyrim against the thalmor... or help the thalmor completely take over skyrim. That is how the DLC goes they give you a choice one way or the other just like dawnguard. But before that we will probably see a few more minor DLC like hearthfire. Maybe there will be a DLC to do something with winterhold that ties in with the college there. Maybe it would end with everything in winterhold being restored to exactly the way it was supposed to be before the disaster happened? At some point though it would be necessary to make a DLC that allows you to build an army so you can use the war for/against thalmor DLC later on.

I'm 75% sure that the next DLC is going to be in Orsinium, Because of two things:

1. Bethesda randomly moved Orsinium between Hammerfell and Skyrim for no apparent reason. They wouldn't have done that if they weren't planning to do something with it.

2. The other day while I was screwing around in the map, I realized that I could move the camera almost completely off the rest of the map, over a huge clouded area, where Orsinium would approximately be located...

My Reaction: http://static.tumblr.com/nzpkbao/UfVm63k77/ermahgerd_d_060612023823.jpg

There are vast areas of the map that are completely empty. You can even go there. In Falkreath you can follow a road that leads toward Hammefell. I catually went there and it was kind of eerie actually. There was practically nothing there but trees. No enemies, no actors or character of any kind. Just an empty forest, which in Skyrim where you can't go a mil without running into a wolf or saber-toothed tiger was pretty odd. It actually felt like real life! I wonder if they are ver going to put any dungeons or quests in areas like these. You can probably even go into Morrowind in Skyrim, there just won't be anything there. Edited by LordSarcasm