Follower Won't Leave

JP0005

I have made Rayya my Steward, and i had her on a mission with me, then i told her to leave, she said she would go back to my house, but she keeps running after me.

Does anyone else have this ?

this is not a Hearthfire specific problem with UFO, it can also happen with Dawnguard.

@Topic

If you have UFO, disable it, dismiss follower and reenable UFO, that should fix it

oke thanks, yea i have ufo, hmm, hope it will get updated, never had it with Dawnguard, ah well, think i will start over without mods soon.

• 8 months later...

LIke others said, it's a problem with UFO. But since we're on this topic, you should probably try out AFT. Amazing Follower Tweaks, in my opinion, is a better follower mod than UFO, although it takes a bit to get used to. And it doesn't have the HF problem you're having. Just a thought.

yeah i have this problem what i do is tell him to leave then save then disable ufo mod then go back on then save again then enable mod again to it always works for me but yeah it's kinda annoying

Edited by BritishFerret

• 2 weeks later...

Removing a follower / invisible follower:

I had this problem once.

I wanted to hire Serana but I couldn't. There was no follwer by my side, and I didn't have a clue where he/she was.

I searched the net and found a command to manually remove my (invisible) follower, whereever he/she was hiding:

Clear followers and allows you to recruit again:

set playerfollowercount to 0

Maybe you have to write like this, I don't remember: set playerfollowercount 0