Ban for Fun

alex2avs

... flesmy...

Ban Thor for typing incorrectly : ...flesym...

Banning brokenergy for not understanding the nonsensical way of life :woot:

unknowingly bans myself o_O :wacko: :wacko: , gfsgfkdgfssgfrsfgsfgfgsfgfsdgfsdgfsgfdsfgs :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Ban Netwit2008 for trying to ban everybody, do you really want to be alone here? :sad: :blink: :pinch:

No Fifoo, I was banning BrokenEnergy for trying to ban everyone. I loves youse guys!! :tongue:

So now ban YOU Miss Fifoo for not understanding the (admittedly) convoluted sequence of events on that post, lol

Ban Fifoo for using a premium member

Ban Netwit because I like not having a space between my name. Think differently :biggrin:

And sadly...ban MYself for reading too quickly and thinking BE said he had two names, instead of one! *hangs head in shame* :rolleyes: lol

Please don't take offense about my ban grounds, it was merely in gest, forgive me. :confused:

But I discovered yet that my avatar is more perceived to fit on a feminine gender... what a dilemna for me as I love this one. Oh, it doesn't matter so much, aren't we equals, both genders?

Netwit2008 banned for trying to fill my head with philosophical thinkings. :laugh:

Banning brokenergy for pointing out my human frailty.

[edit]

Good movie brokenergie, thanks for your compassion :laugh: and kudos given for your gift.