Ban for Fun

alex2avs

DarkNinja should know better, we do not tolerate such behavior around here. You are now banned from this family of sites, or something like that!:thumbsup:

Not knowing that the only color I dislike is red. (Because to the similarity of blood.)

I ban thee Brokenrgy for too fast baning and only accepting the first oblivious that comes to your mind!

Thats quite a way of intolerance you have there, unless it is a personal matter of your own prejudices that are gathering in your subconscious mind.

That was a house call, so I'm also invoice you 5$!

I only took a leaf out of Netwits book!  :biggrin: 

I'm in your mind. now guess what I'm thinking: 'bann you for false accustomed of flaming. No one likes it, if somebody sees behind the mask, it is your decisions to see for your self if you want to work on you or not.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6, 37&38

I forgive you, but can you forgive me?