Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban Paga for not realizing I changed my title from "Temporal Traveler", which contains 1 m, to "Bringer of Dawn", which contains none.

I also ban Paga for being biased against the letter m, since my real name starts with one, and sentence him to: Murmer mixed, mild misdeeds in a medieval mill, on a misty, moonlit Midsummer's Mideve; milking a mouse meanwhile, and maintaining melodies of moronic mail and molten magma in mind.

Edited by mlee3141

I ban mlee3141 because I am having trouble o_O grasping all that was written without imagining a magic spell having been cast upon me first. One that would change me from the chemist, whose last name was, "Fyr" who lived on an island in a large Mycological house. There he diligently spent his time studying the blight which was transforming humans into mutated growing flesh. He hoped he might find a cure while he brought in the unfortunate victims of the plague from Red Mountain of Vvardenfell, in Morrowinds mountains. He hoped to give them some comfort from being massacred by the healthy people who also lived outside the place where the mountain ash came from and brought the plague upon them.

Of course, I think, the people could be very small, like a mouse, living in those mushroom house's. I don't know for sure though. :unsure:

I ban The_Vyper because I live on a hill that slopes down to a river. :happy: At least once a weekend during Spring season I hear the sounds of music on the hill, farther above my campsite. Cars traveling along the highway on the hill headed for the bridge with their souped up stereo speakers music blasting out loudly. :laugh: Not to forget the weekends when the stock car track is filled and those fine tuned engines whose mufflers roar as they race around the track. Aaah! Mufflers roaring is music to my ears. :tongue: