Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban you for going to learn something as completely useful as Greek.

8 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

I'm learning greek soon I ban you for not being interested.

I learnt (modern) Greek when I was in my 30s and I've forgotten everything. I could probably still order a beer and say thank you.  But other than that, I'd be lost...

Banned for not specifying whether you mean ancient Greek or modern and if anyone dares say it's all Greek to them... banned too!

🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I ban you because you think you're some sort of councilor aiming to improve my life by suggesting what I might like.  You're insulting me.

George, by you giving out information about yourself you will likely need more than just a newer computer.  Unless you're just conning us about your status, Health, job status, and where you live.  You sure would be making it easy for a Scammer to scam you.

I ban Drakefell01, because the past references to his job status, his problems with Allergies, and his present location all send a message.  He is in dire need of a product that isn't a video game remake and shouldn't expose himself like he did, unless he's doing it on purpose.

Poor baby needs their momma kind of people make for easy targets.

If no one has noticed lately Youtube has a team busting scammers and are getting real good at it. They post the person trying to scam them in YouTube videos.  Turning the tables using the scammers by using their own video cams and computer microphones to bust and expose the scammers on YT.

They actually have videos of the scammers while the scammer thinks they are in control.  The Scam Busters are watching them while the scammer is at their own computers in their own space trying to pull of the scam off thinking they have someone they can convince to give them all sorts of identity and banking information so they can drain the victims bank account.

While they think they have an easy victim they are actually talking to the Scam Busters about to pull a fast one on them and drain the scammers bank accounts of all the money they have and stole..

I've seen the Scam Buster use special equipment to swipe the scammers bank accounts where they were putting the money they stole from the elderly and people who are just too easy to sway using the scam tactic.

Now they're watching people who they have reason to believe the scammers have baited.  Preparing to cause a pop up message on the victims computers warning them their computer has been compremised.  If the person calls their phone number the Scammers have them and can start by convincing them to act fast before all their computer data is stolen by hackers..

What the movie Bee Keeper is about shows us just how convincing the scammers can be.  After watching that movie it will make you think twice about giving any information to anyone who is asking about your livelihood, health issues, where you bank and so on.

They will be like miners digging for gold and you'll be the mine.  They will mine you for everythying they can and steal everything you've got.

• Haha 1

I ban you for confusing me.

I'm not easy to scam because nobody would find me. 😄 

And no everything I've told you is the truth about me I love modding, and have bad cedar allergies, and live in a mostly cedar forest.

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban you George.  I don't see your avatar where you would be hanging out with people who share your game interest.

Because this is for the gamers.  A fictional playground.  All my posts lead to video games, the thoughts I have had while playing video games that are FICTION.  You've exposed information about yourself, you included attitude suggesting you are a councilor.  You haven't seen any of the threads which I post in.  You don't know me very well, haven't read any of my peoms posted already.

I haven't seen your avatar where you would be among any friends with the modders group for the game.  You know to chat with them; instead of hanging around in Forum games all the time. 

I use special edition I ban you for not knowing that.

I honestly don't know why I don't pop up there I've posted quite a bit lately.

I was lost but now I have found myself

Screenshot 2024-06-11 123855.png

Edited by Drakefell01