Ban for Fun

alex2avs

2 minutes ago, Pagafyr said:

I made my Morrowind mod until I knew everything there is to know about making a mod.  Everything. 

In your case I hope you're getting board and room paid for.  My mom would have kicked me out of the house if I spent all my time modding.  I had other chores to do.

A waste of your time!  Experts don't have time to waste.

I am going to be asking around the community to expand my potential thanks for your advice to make my modding skills better and do nothing but mod. I ban you for your help I will make sure to use my hole life modding. LOL

Edited by Drakefell01

2 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

Modding is my life who are you to advise for life choices you have now been banned for this. 

Well, then!  Get to modding simple and true, get off to work where you claim that is what you do.  You've failed to prove that you live to do it, because you're wasting more time hanging around and deep in your conscious you're saying to yourself about your lifes work, SCREW IT!  I'M NOT MODDING ANYMORE!

I love modding its the one thing that I don't feel stressed out doing. I ban you for not knowing that.

I ban you because changing my focus on different parts of my Morrowind Mod made it easy for me to stay fresh and growl when I knew I had goofed by not swapping around from click here and then and NAVMeshing this or that.

You should know now, a little better.  To bad I don't mod to build up my own ego.  I was hungry, not seeking fame, fortune would have been okay.  Then I could have ordered something to eat and drink.  My financial state is still barely getting me through day to day.  I might choose to teach how sleep is really unnecessary.

All the children whose parents were experts modding Morrowind hang out at DISCORD where some of them get paid for their work.

Maybe you should join DISCORD's bunch, there.  Find ways to get paid for your work.  Some of them need patreons and you could seek a patreon there too, and be pals with some of my old acquaintences children there who are expert modders and have patreons.  If you really want to get into the thick of it join the Patreon Website where you'll be known for wanting someone to be a your patreon.

• Like 1

That's why I have a youtube channel as my source of income from my mods so what I do is I make a mod then I make videos for said mod then eventually since I have been gaining subscribers like crazy lately I will make money starting in less than a year you will see 

I would rather hang out with the kind modders of DISCORD.  Who will assist in any way they can, always keeping their fans using their mods up to date.

• Like 1

I do I have been doing a progress forum on my main project!

Banned because I have to.