Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I notice Zixi is playing ban for fun today and I ban Pagafyr for not filling me in on that as well (double banned quite risky) 

I ban Drakefell01.  I am glad I you feel that way.  Less filling, that is.

I was just thinking about looking in on your YouTube.  I don't subscribe to any ones.  For the simple reason YouTube reminds of the time I had a home theater account and I spent so much time pressing the station remote control search button.  A lot of times I did that until I got tired and went to bed.

The other day I went on for 3 hours searching for a YouTube movie to watch and fell asleep.  YouTube is a ghastly bunch of shows I just don't see the reason to subscribe so advertisers pay you to use YT for any reason.

Youtube pays you after you have 500 subscribers, and 3 000 watch hours, you get 0.22 cents canadian for each view meaning 1 000 views = 2.2 dollars canadian.

10 000 views = 22 dollars canadian, and 100 000 views = 220 dollars canadian and so on.

I ban you for ... sorry don't know why 

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban Drakefell01 because what the thread he started and bans anyone for not posting there is a poll and that belongs in another area in the Forum; not in Forum Games.

I ban you for not remembering this is a game called Ban for Fun.  I ban you because you're taking my meaning as if it wasn't a pun on your post.  I ban you for not having your avatar in an advertisement painted on the sides of buses and on BIG billboards all over Canada, making you the talk of the Canadian North America.  You could have been receiving millions of subscribers already at YouTube.  And that's a serious Fact..

• Haha 1

Trust me most canadians are leaving canada for a good reason including me soon enough North America will be a pile of ash and dust because of these fires, I ban you because you don't seem to be fazed by the wildfires.

• Sad 1

No Ban intended.  I can understand your present situation.  The fires are all around us.  The smoke gets to us.  I have the QoA page online and now my Mobile tells me the Quality of Air today report too.  When the Southwestern Rockies and Glacier Park have fires the Jet Stream from the southwest and breezes from Glacier part bring lots of smoke too.