Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban Drakefell01 because I am going to rent the movie A Fish called Wanda for this evenings entertainment.

Posted (edited)

I ban Pagafyr because I have never heard of that movie there's so much star wars movies and shows to watch and binge I never run out LOL

I basically just watch Star Wars and Medieval movies and shows.

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban Drakefell01 maybe he should get some Fishy sticks with Tar tar sauce, a six pack of favorite beverages, and maybe rent at Google Play a classical movie to watch called:  A Fish Called Wanda.

I ban Pagafyr for promoting this movie to me (Is there violence and belimbing? If not I won't like it LOL)

I ban Drakefell01 I am going to watch it because I thought of it while I was posting to get some of that unnerving sensation because of something I won't like causes me to feel robbed and complain about other then the stuff I used to love.  I will definitely go back to the things I love with a new perspective if A Fish Called Wanda really isn't any good.

(The gal who is the sister of the horrible killer in Halloween is in it.  Jamie Lee Curtis)  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Halloween is not the kind of things I watch I ban you for not knowing that

I watch Violent Medieval Tv shows such as Lord of the Rings and Wheel of Time and other then that Star wars.

All have belimbing LOL - and Blood!

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban you because the movie might be a little bit soft, to wit, wits end, if you're not paying attention to it.  I'm watching it to determine why I thought of it as soon as I finish typing.  It is getting dark outside.  I like stories best when it's night time.  A will find out if A Fish Called Wanda has a darkside.  See you later if I survive watching that movie I am going to watch thirty minutes from now.

If it's free with Advertisements on YouTube you can watch it too.  If it is I will save my money for a soda and pop some popcorn.