Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Big Ban was like the Big Bang and from it many sounds were heard, a verse here and a verse there, until there were so many verses in the sounds we all began to sing.  Bing bong Bang, Bang bing bong.

Now many verses all have a part of the rest to make it into a Song.  Titled, Our Universe is a great place to live.  Now remember how it all got started.  You start the song singing the first words heard from the big bang.  After you sing the first word the next person starts to sing the song too from the first verse.

When the second person sings the first word in the verse the third person starts singing the first word in the verse and so on and so long until each person is sing along.

Ready?! 

Row, row, row your boat; gently down the stream.  Merrily, merrily, merrily; life is just a dream.

Sing it Loud!  Sing it Clear!  Sing as our verses merge and become a universe.

1 hour ago, Pagafyr said:

Ooo!  I ban @Drakefell01 for banning a brand new ban for Fun fan.  Welcome @drsemmel to the anal attentive new group I just made that attentive part up; because I do believe no one here is an anal retentive.  Butt don't quote me on that.   🤣

I ban @RedHeadAngel because I have never seen my anus, but if it makes 12 year olds giggle; it must have been when my older sister was showing her 12 year old friend mine, while changing my diaper, and found it to be an amusing orb with a ring around it.  I might have seen the likes of Uranus, butt I am sure I haven't seen Uranus.  RoFLOL

I ban @Pagafyr for anal fixation and I ban @Drakefell01 for banning Pagafyr one too many times.

Ok because I banned Pagafyr one to many times... I ban Drsemmel for banning twice without at least having the curtesy to put a period between bans, it is a offence called run on banning. 

Edited by Drakefell01