Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I am done then.  I am a born and raised citizen of U. S. A..  Yet my disability keeps me from being able to keep up with all that you know.

So!  If all the other countries decide to beat up all of us in the United States I would be dead as soon as they started shooting because I am not sure I would be wise at the moment to give me time enough to duck. 

Death will rule me out of the scene before I even realize all of the other country's have started shooting in my direction.  I don't have anything to worry about then.  I hope you stay alert when traveling so you don't end up crippled like me.  Good Luck on your journey.

1 hour ago, Drakefell01 said:

I Ban Pagafyr because I find North American girls in gen Z to be repulsing, that is why I want to move to Europe because I find European girls to be kind and not rude, what is it with these gen Z North American girls and their attitude? Its unbearable! I ban anyone who won't take me on a boat in a crate to Spain.

OK. As an 18 year old American woman, I find that truly offensive. I’m not kidding. To just assume that all women around my age have a bad attitude is greatly immature and ignorant.