Ban for Fun

alex2avs

ban mono for not realizeing my answer are deep and require much thought at times

Main Entry: lat·ter

Pronunciation: \ˈla-tər\

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lætra, comparative of læt late

Date: before 12th century

1 a: belonging to a subsequent time or period : more recent <the latter stages of growth> b: of or relating to the end <in their latter days> c: recent , present <affected by latter calamities>

2: of, relating to, or being the second of two groups or things or the last of several groups or things referred to <of ham and beef the latter meat is cheaper today> <of ham and beef the latter is cheaper today>

Banning dezdimona for copy/pasting the definition of "latter" from some online reference and claiming that her answers are deep, while it is evident that the term "latter" has no relation to the previous statement, and also evident that her answers are hasty, slapped-on replies typed in seconds.

Ban Monolith... With these guys!!!

:whoops: :stupid: :pirate: :miner: :banana: :glare:

(GIBERRISH)

Banning dezdimona for copy/pasting the definition of "latter" from some online reference and claiming that her answers are deep, while it is evident that the term "latter" has no relation to the previous statement, and also evident that her answers are hasty, slapped-on replies typed in seconds.

ban you for being rude and very inconsiderate of the feelings of others.I'll post elsewhere where I don't get insulted by someone who can't or won't comprehend what my replies are and then has the nerve to bash me in public!

congrats on making the second person on my block list!

Ban Jaosals... Math Math Math Math Math MATH!!!

Ban Dezi too... Because I Thought I Was the only one Having a person On my block list!!!

well aside from that, Who's the "other" Person in your block list?

ban you for being rude and very inconsiderate of the feelings of others.I'll post elsewhere where I don't get insulted by someone who can't or won't comprehend what my replies are and then has the nerve to bash me in public!

congrats on making the second person on my block list!

/OFF I'll never understand girls... /OFF

Banning Ihoe for having a username that reminds me of the iPod.