Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Banning floggingmolly for repeating himself. Condemned for redundancy. I am very much convinced that antonkr performed this action, I do not refute that. In this case, I am not presenting prose or poetry, so informing me of that fact which has no place in this setting was also unnecessary. Witcher should be spelled in it's original and correct form whenever possible. Is that so difficult to accept? This is making me sound as if I'm taking it personally, isn't it.

Banning antonkr because it is his own fault that he does not understand floggingmolly's post.

Banning Monolithic because while yes, that did make it sound as though you were taking it personally, I have been banning you for long enough that I, for one, did not believe that you were truly taking it personally. And yes, I essentially just banned you because I agree with you.

Banning Monolithic because it is true that I have been banning him for some time, and have come to find that I can (occasionally) tell when he is joking about something or if he is serious, I refrained from using the phrase of "knowing" him because, in fact, I do not know him at all.

Bans antonkr because he banned himself. Double bans floggingmolly22 for being a regular again.

bans myself for the triple posts and bans flood control because it sucks.