Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Banning anyone who has used the words "ban" "banned" "banning" in/ out of this thread for using these words. Also banning all forms of music,smileys,file uploads,file downloads and all forms of internet communication. Also banning ALL OFFICIAL MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS :biggrin: ..santa.. the easter bunny,tooth fairy,the purple teletubby,borat,the pope, anyone that likes twilight,anyone that hates fallout 3,all human beings that are currently alive/breathing,any human being that recently passed away while i was banning everyone else,kids,unborn children,the sun,those small spiders that show up in your car and make you hit some rich woman that sues you for everything you have,rich women,richmen,rich men that became rich women,the word "rich",Quotations, the number eight,bruce wayne,Cumulus clouds,lag, and anyone that actually read this entire ban list,i hereby BAN YOU!.. lastly i ban myself for probally saying ban more times than anyone else in one post.. :verymad:

ban Uncle Roe for the following reasons:

1 - not respecting the game rules (ban the above user)

2 - banning himself multiple times in his post (as using the words "ban" "banned" "banning", using smileys, being a breathing human...)

3 - posting at 04:02 AM

4 - today rains in my country

:whistling: