Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Banning for his very large imageshack warning sig, has something to do with exploits?

You should remove it, the mods don't like that sort of thing. Takes up to much room.

earlier on you had a desktop sig aswell, witch took up to much room.

Banning Monolithic for having a new clown avatar (I think my post about joker that change his avatar).

And for having a BIG imageshack announcements or warning that I don't like hanging in your signature.

(And if anyone ban me because my sig's picture is more horrible than Monolithic's imageshack announcement or any of your sigs. Don't worry, I'm working on it.)

Banning Thor and Aeon because I don't know what the hell happened there, I uploaded an image of a normal-sized sig. Imageshack's probably having issues. Hopefully fixed now.

Also banning Aeon because that's Pennywise from It. Has nothing to do with the Joker.

Banning Monolithic because it does have something to do with Joker. They're both clowns (and scary enough for me).

(I think I deserve a medal, or at least a kudo. Don't you think ?)

PS : Love your new signature, at least it doesn't insults me everytime you ban. (Really, that's my opinion.)

Banning Monolithic because that's true. I don't have anything to do with the change of your avatar.

"Could you find it weird if this is just a coincidence because I posted a thing about Joker, then a few hours later you changed your avatar? :unsure: "

Just kidding ;D ;D ;D