Ban for Fun

alex2avs

BANNED AGIAN, Depends on how complicated it is.

Of course i would never use it though, work or home doesn't require heavy use of math lol.

du'h just realized i have to count my massive movie colection again, i guess that counts as math. last time i checked it was around 300.

BANNED AGIAN, Depends on how complicated it is.

Of course i would never use it though, work or home doesn't require heavy use of math lol.

du'h just realized i have to count my massive movie colection again, i guess that counts as math. last time i checked it was around 300.

I dont hate math i just hate my teacher that bi#ch gives me homework over the weekends but back to the point banning my teacher for giving me homework (i dont know if she here either way)

%38 isn't so bad.. i remember one test i had in the 8th grade.. i absolutly didn't care about math at all.. and we had this huge exam to take plus a fair sized essay on forumula explanation to do afterwards.. .thing is i didn't bother to realize the back half of the test was an essay.. and i just put any answer down on the answer sheet.. so when it came time to stop marking circles and start writing an essay.. i just kept marking circles.. the teacher noticed and gave me a big obese zero... yeah..

so i ban rbrophy for not realizing his %38 is %38 more than my 0%..lol