Xpadder XBOX 360 controller profile

DashingKnight

Hello, I'm trying to use my XBOX 360 controller to play Oblivion. I've tried using the following two profiles and neither work properly. Some controlls work others do not.

Xbox_360-DJ_Hazell].xpadderprofile

Oblivion.Xbox_360.Xaith_Hyne.xpadderprofile

I've tried mapping my own and really made a mess of things. I was wondering if there were any other pre-made profiles like the above that actually work? If so, how on earth do I find and download one? Many thanks in advance.

For the life of me I still can't get the XBOX 360 controller to work properly. The main issue is navigating through the various menus and map. It won't do those things. Every profile I try is mis-mapped as well. I have to use mouse and keyboard for the majority of controls. It's driving me mad, because I just got Mods to work and I really want to play the game using a controller.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm trying to use my XBOX 360 controller to play Oblivion. I've tried using the following two profiles and neither work properly. Some controlls work others do not.

Xbox_360-DJ_Hazell].xpadderprofile

Oblivion.Xbox_360.Xaith_Hyne.xpadderprofile

I don't know if you have the $10 version of Xpadder. I figured it would be worthwhile as I move backwards from Skyrim to Oblivion. Maybe I will make it to Morrowind. Anyway, I was having the same trouble as you until I figured out how to load Primal Fear's alternative profile (he/she has two controller profiles) from the Xpadder forum on their own page. That guy seems to be actively engaged with that forum, so if you have a question (I had a very dumb one) he seems likely to answer it promptly. The buttons will not be quite the same as Xbox Oblivion when it comes to menus and such, but the important stuff-- combat, movement-- is pretty much the same with fairly minimal loss of play control. If you agree that a controller is mandatory, for ergonomic reasons or whatever, I would give the Primal Fear profiles a try.