In need of a sewing machine model for a mod

littleork

Hey guys

I am currently working on a mod that adds jobs in skyrim and I am working on a tailorer job. I am in need of a model for a tailoring craft station. I haven't found anything in Skyrim itself that would be close enough to be realistic.

This model was from Morrowind, I am looking for someone who could do something similar.

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/3294/1308372253fullres.jpg

If I get no offer I will just using a tanning rack but I figured I would ask in here first to see if someone would be interested in doing this so I can use it in my mod.

Thanks.

The 3d graphics stuff has eluded me so far. I can manipulate in NifSkope but that's about it. Tho I do have a friend whose got a clothing mod that we've talked about adding a crafting option, but don't want to use the forge. Something like what you want would be much more suited. If you do get something, let me know, perhaps we can use it too.

Hi there, I converted a spinning wheel from Stroti's mod resources, with his permission, for use in a mod. It looks something like the pic you posted. I also have it furniture markered to use the tanning rack animation. Unfortunately, can't show you this wonderful object until I can access my CK. This may take a few days.

If you think that sounds satisfactory, will send you the model asap. You'll probably have to obtain Stroti's permission for use, and of course if someone comes along who's willing to whip up a brand new mesh, that's great too. : )

The 3d graphics stuff has eluded me so far. I can manipulate in NifSkope but that's about it. Tho I do have a friend whose got a clothing mod that we've talked about adding a crafting option, but don't want to use the forge. Something like what you want would be much more suited. If you do get something, let me know, perhaps we can use it too.

Yeah I did a few thing that used a crafting station but was always able to find something that was good enough until then, used a keg for my brewer and a torture tool set for my jewelcrafter. I don't know about your friend but I don't really care if it's animated or not, I would have done it myself but with all the quests that I have to do, let's say that now is not the best time to learn, will let you know if I find something.

Hi there, I converted a spinning wheel from Stroti's mod resources, with his permission, for use in a mod. It looks something like the pic you posted. I also have it furniture markered to use the tanning rack animation. Unfortunately, can't show you this wonderful object until I can access my CK. This may take a few days.

If you think that sounds satisfactory, will send you the model asap. You'll probably have to obtain Stroti's permission for use, and of course if someone comes along who's willing to whip up a brand new mesh, that's great too. : )

Hey nonoodles, thanks for the input, I will look with him once I see what it looks like. I just need something similar enough :).

Would this suffice?

http://666kb.com/i/c7ynwspw05nfzj03n.jpg

Textures and import might take a few more days...until i find the time.

greetings

Wow, yes it would, thanks ghosu, will make sure to credit you for this, and there is no rush, I am not releasing that part of the mod until I am done with all my quests, which could take a little while.

Edited by littleork

Made simple textures to save time, you can improve them yourself if you want better ones - you can downsize it in CK since i had no idea if this is a small table or a big sized version. Will send you the NIF in a pm as soon as i converted it to an useable format.

http://666kb.com/i/c7znfdydraq73qtip.jpg

Made simple textures to save time, you can improve them yourself if you want better ones - you can downsize it in CK since i had no idea if this is a small table or a big sized version. Will send you the NIF in a pm as soon as i converted it to an useable format.

Looking great, please consider posting as a modder's resource somewhere! All homes can use more knickknacks and gewgaws!