Romance-able Wynne?

jawn

No idea what all IA can do, (hate the irreversible changes it makes, so don't use it) but it's not this. :facepalm:

And know for a fact that Equal Love simply removes the gender-checks used before certain convo branches, so no impact at all on male PCs.

There is some woman-of-the-world banter with Zev, but nary a hint of anything... intimate with Your Warden. Ever.

I apologize I forgot to mention, female only. Ostagar is a sexually charged place for the women, with all its pre battle, women only, orgies and dalliances, even Sir Cauthrien gets a little nasty.

I believe the "ZDF" and "Origins 9.2" mods helps in this area also. There's about 1.01gb (22,850 files, 824 folders) of mods dedicated to sex in DAO, it's hard to keep track of what each one does. And I'm fairly certain that IA adds to that total.

The Ostagar encounters that you describe are the result of "Sappho's Daughters".

If one must really "do" Wynne (or any other person or critter except children) the ability to do so is In "Siramodz Special Talents" mod.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually not a terrible idea to have her romanceable, I mean what if the character you made has mother issues so he tends to like older women (it's weird sure, but no weirder than Zevran constantly trying to flirt with a male who has made it very clear that he is straight. Seriously Zevran, you are a total creep.)

No mod like this exists to have a relationship with Wynne but I doubt it would be difficult to make.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I was only looking at this topic because I kinda missed my chance to be with Leliana and I tried with morrigan but my personality and hers just clashes too much for that to happen. Meaning I make choices based on how I feel about them. I wouldn't even think about romancing her if I hadn't missed my chance with Leliana.