hearthfire mannequin fix

deltadeath93

i have a couple of manequin mods i play female charecters yet all the mannequins in the hearthfire homes are all wooden males no matter what mannequin mod i have installed can some one fix this please if your one of the creators of a mannequin mod etc there useless to my female toons since all my armors are for female charecters

if this has been asked already i appologize but i didnt see it being asked for a hearthfire fix

its been reported on several mannequin mods, including mine. thing is that not everyone can rush out and purchase the DLCs the moment they are available. Also, unless the DLC is free mod authors may choose not to get them because just like mods they only get what they will use. I've already left a note on my mannequin mod that use with DLCs is pretty much "use at your own risk" as I have no plans to purchase any DLC content.

Personally I got sick of the male mannequins so I used a console command to change them to female and nord...but they still had male wooden heads. The default male heads weren't bad enough so Skyrim started removing their heads which was ok with me, until the heads started showing up on the shield slot on the left arm then in random places around the house with the neck stretching back to the left arms. After a couple days of that I got sick of it and loaded a save to before the house was finished. This time I got a mannequin mod from Nexus which worked great...I had female mannequins at last even if they were wood yay! Then the next day I played...only to find the mod mannequins all headless.

I used their menu to remove the mod mannequins and tried another mod found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10578 So far this ones working perfectly...the mannequins look female, nord and are using the body mod I use for my character. As an added bonus you can choose what the mannequins race in their race menu...its not as good as Mannequins Look Like You but its useable. I'm not sure what the Heartfire problem is with mannequins but its been annoying. On the plus side by redoing my house I was able to not put in things that were useless to me and have rooms that are really useful to me.

Personally I'll probably never use the Heartfitre mannequins again because of my bad experiences but hopefully someone can make a Hearthfire mod to make them work and give you the option of having female mannequins. Until then I reccomend the mod above.

Edited by Jennifur68