Unique DLs / Total DLs : no numbers

skittered

I'm curious as to how the "Unique DLs" and "Total DLs" are populated into a mods information on the mod site pages.

I can't for the life of me figure out what script / site / allowances are needed in uMatrix or uBlock to get them to show up, short of disabling them completely.

thanks for the reply

I can and have whitelisted the entirety of the nexus before asking .. the problem .. which script specifically is making the data request and populating the page, and if the stats are stored off site, which site? ..

my suspicion is that the script runs when allowed , but it doesn't get any data to work with because the site the data is coming from is in one of the blacklists I'm using. .. disabling the extensions themselves sorts out the issue .. but also means there's no way to figure it out

well .. .. through a lucky pick of one of the scripts that loaded while watching the page load in developer tools, i found the issue ..

.. blocked web workers .. really? .. alrighty .. guess i'll try to find a way to allow them only on the nexus ..

apologies for the stupid questions.

---------------------------------------------

-> uMatrix -> My rules

no-workers: nexusmods.com false

Edited by skittered