Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Oh my granted .....BUT......

The Irish coin is stuck to a Irish Kobold with the a nasty attitude. That should make your wallet fat. :laughing:

I wish for a four-leaf clover NOW!

Wish granted, but the only luck you got from it was luck to grant your wish which makes a rip in the space time continuim, engulfing you both.

I wish for a talking mirror.

Oh mirror, mirror on the wall, will I get my wish after all? ;D

Granted but as you state your request to the tiny little hand mirror it shrieks back with the most horrific voice you can imagine. You are that scared and shocked that you let the mirror fall to the ground. It breaks! 7 years of bad luck await you from the broken magic mirror. And the shrieking in your head from the horrific voice will haunt you forever.

I wish for a better unbreakable mirror what only shows the truth but does not speak for Keanumoreira.

The best wishes are not for my self, because of Keanumoreira I run out of luck.

Granted but as you state your request to the tiny little hand mirror it shrieks back with the most horrific voice you can imagine. You are that scared and shocked that you let the mirror fall to the ground. It breaks! 7 years of bad luck await you from the broken magic mirror. And the shrieking in your head from the horrific voice will haunt you forever.

I wish for a better unbreakable mirror what only shows the truth but does not speak for Keanumoreira.

The best wishes are not for my self, because of  Keanumoreira I run out of luck. 

That means a lot, thank you. :blush: ;D :P

Wish granted, it shows the truth, the truth that the mirror in your possesstion is a portal to a demon world where hell is unleashed on Earth.

I wish I could control the weather.

The best wishes are not for my self, because of  Keanumoreira I run out of luck. 

its only one year of bad luck id you dont cleen it up if its a normal mirror, but one hundred because its magic

granted....now nouthing goes wrong and you live to watch all who you love die around you

i wish for a non-steam vertion of modern warfear 2 and fear 2

O well granted (waving a hand)  yuuo can now. with out a parachute 

....BUT.....

but every time you try out this you experience that on a height of about 100 meters in the air this ability fails you completely until you hit the ground. (You may survive this once, but by the time you survive this a second time you are served crippled.)

I wish for world peace. :thumbsup: (I can life with that corrupted wish like Snake Plisken would.)

Wish granted, there is world peace, but it's not this world.

I wish I could grant the next wish